Carrier Service Providers
Check out our Cuba Trips Calendar for more information on legal trips
Let us help you plan your legal trip to Cuba.
What is a Cuba Carrier Service Provider?
A Carrier Service Provider, sometimes referred to as a Charter Service Provider, is an OFAC approved
and licensed corporation that owns or charters airplanes for flights to Cuba. So, the Carrier
Service Provider term is the official government term for companies that provide charter flights to Cuba. Usually,
a licensed Carrier Service Provider will work with Travel
Service Providers (aka Cuba travel agents) to book Cuba flights since
most travelers to Cuba do not book flights directly with Cuba air charter companies.
If and when ferry service to Cuba is approved by OFAC, each ferry company would have to obtain a Carrier Service
What companies are licensed as OFAC Carrier Service Providers?
We have compiled and formatted the list below of all the OFAC licensed Cuba Carrier Service
Providers (CSP) list, last updated by OFAC on April 18, 2011. This list features almost
30 companies. The comprehensive Cuba Service Provider list is
updated whenever OFAC releases any modifications to the list and includes Travel Service Providers and Remittance
OFAC Licensed Carrier Service Providers
- ASC International USA
- A Better Choice Travel (ABC Charters, Inc)
- Aero Leasing, Inc. (Air Florida)
- Air MarBrisa (Strong Arm Air Cargo, Inc)
- Airline Brokers Company, Inc.
- American Airlines, Inc.
- Aztec Airways (Aztec Worldwide Airlines Inc)
- Blanco International Service, Inc.
- C & T Charters, Inc
- Continental Airlines, Inc.
- Corporate Air Charters, Inc.
- CTS Charters (Cuba Travel Services, Inc)
- Cuba Travel-USA (Super Saver Travel Agency, Inc)
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- DMI Travel (Destination Management, Inc)
- Golden Air Charters, Inc. (Golden Airlines, Inc)
- Gulfstream Air Charter, Inc.
- Island Travel & Tours, Ltd.
- MK Cuba, LLC
- Machi Community Services, Inc.
- Marazul Charters, Inc.
- Margo Travel , Inc.
- National Jets, Inc.
- Personal Jet Charter , Inc.
- Tico Travel (Tico Card Company, Inc)
- ViajeHoy Charters (ViajeHoy, LLC)
- Wilson International Services, Inc.
- Xael Travel Services (Xael Charters, Inc)
- Yellow Air Taxi (Friendship Airways, Inc)
OFAC regularly updates this Cuba service provider list.
I want to be a licensed Carrier Service Provider. How to I apply?
If you want to offer flights to Cuba on your planes or leased planes, you can apply for an OFAC Carrier Service Provider license.
If you can book your own flights to Cuba or want to research the flight schedules offered by Carrier Service
Providers, we have put together a Charter Flights to Cuba page.
Note: United Caribbean Lines, created by cruise line expert Bruce Nierenberg, has intentions to launch a Florida to Cuba ferry service if he is approved for a Carrier Service Provider license.
Unfortunately OFAC has deemed that ferry service to Cuba is not allowed under current US law.