National Lawyers Guild - International Committee
Cuban Law and Current Reforms - A Research trip to Cuba for lawyers and legal professionals
Check out our Cuba Trips Calendar for more information on legal trips
Let us help you plan your legal trip to Cuba.
The ten day research program is open to all full time attorneys, law professors and legal workers.
Some items on the itinerary:
- Informal meetings with Cuban lawyers of different specialties and lawyers who have had relations with the
- Meeting with National Society of Constitutional Law and leaders of the National Assembly
- Visit to Environmental Project in Havana with specialists and professors
- Meet with CENSEX, the Center for sex education
- Meet with the Women's Federation
- Informal meetings with Cuban lawyers
- Meet with Lawyers of Bufete Colectivo
- Meet with Environmental popular education project and visit local Bufete to discuss agricultural law
The Cuba legal trip is organized by Marazul Charters, Inc which is an OFAC licensed Travel Service Provider.
Research Trip to Cuba for Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Back to Cuba Trips with a Host page